May 2019 will be a busy month for the auction houses, and it’s good to see that the vintage Heuers are well-represented . During May 2019, we will see a total of at least 54 vintage Heuer timepieces (or lots) offered for sale, in six separate auctions, four in Geneva and one each in Stockholm and London. The following is a quick overview of these sale. Click on the OnTheDash “gallery” for high resolution photos of all the watches; click on the auction house “catalog” for the complete descriptions of the watches and details about the auctions.
- Saturday and Sunday, May 11 and 12, Phillips, Geneva – 2 Heuers. Links to OnTheDash gallery / Phillips catalog.
- Sunday, May 12, Antiquorum, Geneva — 13 Heuers. Links to OnTheDash gallery / Antiquorum catalog.
- Sunday, May 12, Sotheby’s, Geneva — 4 Heuers. Links to OnTheDash gallery / Sotheby’s catalog.
- Monday, May 13, Christie’s, Geneva — 9 Heuers. Links to OnTheDash gallery / Christie’s catalog.
- Saturday, May 18, Kaplans, Stockholm — 9 Heuers. Links to OnTheDash and Kaplan’s catalog — Coming Soon.
- Tuesday, May 21, Bonhams, London — 17 Heuers. Links to OnTheDash and Bonham’s catalog — Coming Soon.
We will be updating this page over the course of the month, so check back as we add additional OnTheDash galleries and also add the results of the auctions.
The Gallery below shows just a few of the watch that we will be seeing.